Squeaky Floor Cleaner CONCENTRATE for Hardwood & Laminate Floors - Gallon - BO695-0412
Basic Coatings Squeaky Commercial Floor Cleaner CONCENTRATE for Hardwood & Laminate Floors. 1 Gallon
Basic Squeaky Clean Gallon concentrate is a great value.
- Safe cleaner for hardwood and laminate floor
- No dulling residue
- Excellent choice for routine cleaning of dirt, grease and scuffs
- Easy to use. Mix with water - 1 to 4
Squeaky Cleaner cleans hardwood and laminate floors without the residue left behind by other detergents. Squeaky dilutes with water for cleaning hardwood floors and is applied to the floor with dampened a flat microfiber mop. Or it can be used with a Dirt Dragon wood floor scrubber, or with an auto-scrubber machine.
Basic's Squeaky™ Cleaner is recommended for cleaning prior to recoating, as well as for general maintenance cleaning of wood floors, such as oak, maple, ash, birch, Brazilian cherry, Santos mahogany, teak, walnut, hickory, rosewood, bamboo, and many other floors. Squeaky Cleaner is also ideal for cleaning laminate floors, APC cork floors and is the second cleaning step of the Tykote Dustless Recoating System for recoating wood floors.
How to Clean & Shine Hardwood Floors:
Don't use this product with any wax-finished floors. Squeaky™ Cleaner has been formulated for use on urethane-finished wood floors. Don't pour Squeaky™ Cleaner directly on the wood floor. Excess liquid on any hardwood floor may damage the wood.
- Sweep or vacuum the wood floor.
- Mix 1 part Squeaky™ Cleaner to 4 parts water.
- Squeaky can then be transferred into a spray bottle for spot cleaning. To spot clean, spray Squeaky™ Cleaner on a clean microfiber pad or dry towel and wipe the surface clean.
- Can be used with the Dirt Dragon wood floor scrubber.
- For large surfaces, mix Squeaky™ Cleaner in a bucket using the recommended dilution ratio. And clean the floor using a microfiber flat mop. Wring out the mop tightly to keep moisture to a minimum.
- If using an automatic scrubber, rotary 175 rpm swing-machine, or orbital scrubber: Use a dilution rate of 4 parts water to 1 part Squeaky™ Cleaner with a white pad, red pad, beige FiberPlus pad, FiberPlus Max pad, or an Ultralift melamine pad.
- Recover the solution immediately. Make sure squeegees and buffing pads work well. A person with a mop must follow behind the auto-scrubber to pick up any water that is not picked up from the machine. Pay special attention to corners.
Returns: RETURNS & REFUNDS
Shipping: SHIPPING INFO
Intended usage: The products sold at Excellent Supply are intended for use by "professional cleaning contractors" or those who have been trained in the various aspects of carpet and hard surface maintenance. Excellent Supply is not responsible for results achieved by untrained end users.