Duplex DP420 14” Counter-Rotating Brush “CRB” machine
The Duplex420 can clean virtually any floor surface. NaceCare Duplex 420 Multi-Purpose Scrubber is ideal for encapsulation carpet cleaning, textured surface cleaning, and hard surface cleaning.
- Low moisture encapsulation carpet cleaning CRB application
- Carpet Mill Approved
- Effective on grouted tile and rubberized floors
- Low-moisture scrubbing action can be used on hardwood floors
- Dual brush rollers scrub into profiled ceramics and uneven floors
- 2 counter-rotating brushes that scrub the surface with aggressive action
- Twin conveyors lift the dirt-filled solution from the brushes to a central recovery tank
- Grey brushes are the standard all-purpose brush
- Yellow brushes are for sensitive carpet areas
- 2 Grades of Black brushes for (regular) or (aggressive) scrubbing
- Brush Motor: 1000 W/ 1.3 HP
- Cleaning Path: 14"
- Brush Speed: 780 RPM
- Brush Pressure: 70 lbs.
- Capacity - Solution: 1.6 gal.
- Capacity - Recovery: 1.0 gal.
- Weight: 70 lbs.
- Voltage: 120 V/ 60 Hz
How it works:
Dual counter-rotating brushes scrub the surface with aggressive action. Twin conveyors lift the dirt-filled solution from the brushes to a central recovery tank or you can choose to double scrub the area picking up the water later. Brushes and drive unit are offset, so the brushes work right up to the edge of the machine and into difficult corners.
After filling the solution tank of the Duplex DP420 and setting the brush height adjustment, simply squeeze the trigger to feed water to the twin counter-rotating brushes to scrub surfaces with aggressive and efficient cleaning action. Because the brushes of the Duplex DP 420 agitate the carpet and lift the pile, these units are powerful traffic lane cleaners. What a wonderful commercial carpet cleaning machine.
Twin conveyors lift the dirt-filled solution from the brushes to a central recovery tank. Or you can choose to double scrub the area and recover the moisture later.
The DP420 Duplex carpet cleaning machine can be used for low moisture extraction, pile lifting, and encapsulation carpet cleaning (one of the best green carpet cleaning practices in existence). This mid-range sized carpet cleaning machine is the most popular of the versatile Duplex range. Remember this commercial carpet cleaning machine has twin counter-rotating brush floor cleaning machine, making it suitable for all flooring surfaces, effective on hard floors, carpets, safety flooring, and entrance matting. The Duplex cleans, scrubs and picks up the dirty water. Its brushes are offset to one side and the machine cleans in both directions. This allows 'right to the edge' cleaning, alongside walls and into corners. A range of easily interchangeable brushes are available to suit any particular floor surface.
NOTE: This Item Requires Freight Shipping
This machine surpassed my expectations, that I bought 2!! This company is hands on and quality at every turn!
Very satisfied with performance