10 inch Cimex Wheel Set Upgrade #BW10KITC
Cimex Solid-Core Wheel Upgrade
Cimex has finally come up with a solution to the small stock wheels that come on the Cimex. There's now a set of 10-inch wheels that will fit onto the standard Cimex axles. It will be easier to transport your Cimex and go up and down steps. The 10" wheels are a nice improvement over the standard 7" wheels that come on the Cimex machines. (These wheels are solid-core wheels. They do NOT have bearings.)
An additional option is our exclusive Big Boy Wheel Kit. The Big Boy Wheel Kit is something that we developed at Excellent Supply.
- The Cimex will be easier to control with larger wheels.
- It's easier to roll the CImex in and out of buildings, over bumps, up steps, etc.
- The larger wheels make it easier to walk more quickly with your Cimex, and thereby increase the speed of your cleaning.
- The kit contains a set of smooth-rolling semi-pneumatic 10-inch wheels with bearings.
- The kit also comes with a specially machined stainless-steel axle that replaces the stock zinc plated axle that tends to corrode over time.
- And the kit includes a new tee-piece to replace the original tee-piece that may have fused to the original zinc axle.
The Big Boy Wheel Kit is a more expensive option, but as you can see there are a few advantages to having smoother rolling wheels and a new stainless axle. But if the price is the deciding factor, these solid-core wheels will improve the way the Cimex rolls. Either option will certainly make a nice difference.
Cimex wheel upgrade options:
Returns: RETURNS & REFUNDS
Shipping: SHIPPING INFO
Intended usage: The products sold at Excellent Supply are intended for use by "professional cleaning contractors" or those who have been trained in the various aspects of carpet and hard surface maintenance. Excellent Supply is not responsible for results achieved by untrained end users.